1. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then!
2. Open your bag of chips from the bottom, as most of the flavor has sunk there.
3. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
4. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle + water and spray your garage and all door frames.
5. If an older guy is flirting with you and you want him to stop, smile at him and keep calling him “sir.”
6. Talking out feelings of depression in bed can help relieve them. It can be to a friend, a relative, God, or even yourself.